We are excited to continue the ISTU On-Air monthly webinar series in 2021. These webinars are designed to promote knowledge of Therapeutic Ultrasound and increase discussion among the ISTU community. A committee led by Alfred C. H. Yu, Ph.D. is actively working on the programming for the webinar series.
Our next webinar on October 28th will feature Vera A. Khokhlova from the University of Washington
"Nonlinear HIFU: Modeling, Sources, and Bioeffects"
This webinar will be held live on October 28, 2021 at the following local times:
- 8:00 - 9:00 PT (West Coast, USA)
- 11:00 - 12:00 ET (East Coast, USA)
- 16:00 - 17:00 (UK)
- 17:00 - 18:00 (Continental Europe)
- 23:00 - 24:00 (China)
- 24:00 - 1:00 (Japan and Korea)
Registration for this event is required. The Webinar Series will be recorded and available to members for later review. Confirmation of your registration and the Zoom Conference Link Info will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the meeting.
We want to extend our gratitude to our Industry Partner for this webinar. Please visit their online exhibit booth to learn more about their products.
2021 ISTU On-Air Webinar Series Schedule
- February 25: Bubbles, Targeted, Droplets, Science Behind the Agents - Eleanor Stride, Ph.D.
- March 25: Bioeffects of Ultrasound - Tatiana Khokhlova, Ph.D.
- April 29: FUS in Neurodegenerative Disorders - Jürgen Götz, Ph.D.
- June 24: Focused Ultrasound in Gynecology - Young-sun Kim, M.D.
- July 22: Focused Ultrasound in the Brain: Clinical Applications and Technical Challenges in Japan - Toshio Yamaguchi
- September 23: Ultrasound as a Remote Control for Cellular Therapy - Mikhail Shapiro, Ph.D.
- October 28: Nonlinear HIFU: Modeling, Sources, and Bioeffects - Vera A. Khokhlova
- December 2: To Be Announced