We are excited to introduce ISTU On-Air - a new series of monthly webinars designed to promote knowledge of Therapeutic Ultrasound and increase discussion among the ISTU community. A committee led by Kim Butts Pauly and Cyril Lafon are actively working on the programming for the webinar series.
Our next webinar will feature Alfred Yu, Ph.D. presenting:
"Sonoporation: It's More Than a Poke"
This webinar will be held live on July 23rd at the following local times:
- 8:00 - 9:00 PST (West Coast, USA)
- 11:00 - 12:00 ET (East Coast, USA)
- 16:00 - 17:00 (UK)
- 17:00 - 18:00 (Continental Europe)
- 23:00 - 24:00 (China)
- 24:00 - 1:00 (Japan and Korea)
Registration for this event is required. The Webinar Series will be recorded and available to members for later review.
Confirmation of your registration and the Zoom Conference Link Info will be emailed to all registered attendees.
- August 27: Dr. Joan Vidal-Jove M.D., Ph.D. — The Presence of FUS in Oncology: Linking Daily Oncology Practice with Basic Research
- September 24: Kullervo Hynynen, Ph.D. — Ultrasound Transducer Technology
- October 22: Wynn Legon, Ph.D. — Human Applications of Low-Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- December 10: Gail ter Haar — History of Focused Ultrasound