Registration and Abstract Submissions Are Now Open
ISTU 2021: Korea
Join scientists, engineers, clinicians and industry from around the world as we come together for the 20th Annual International Symposium for Therapeutic Ultrasound.
Given the uncertainty of future travel restrictions, we have prepared an option to attend the meeting virtually at a discounted rate. Additionally, should your travel plans change, we are offering the ability to convert your virtual registration to an in-person attendee at the early registration rates.
- December 1, 2020: Launch of Registration and Abstracts System
- March 1, 2021: Abstract (Oral and Posters) Deadline, & Submission Deadline to be considered for Student Registration Award
- March 23, 2021: Regular Abstract Acceptance Notice & Student Travel Award Notifications
- April 1, 2021: Deadline for Early Registration
- April 15, 2021: Deadline for Late-Breaking Abstracts (Posters Only)
- May 1, 2021: Late Breaking-Abstract Acceptance Notice
Please note: All deadlines are Midnight, Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Visit the Symposium Website to Learn More.
Learn More About Gyeongju
Explore Gyeongju, the city with two thousand years of history. Home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites. ISTU 2020 will suggest and offer tours to explore Gyeongju. Please learn more about the city!
Getting to Gyeongju
Your journey to Gyeongju is easy! Visit our helpful travel information to see travel connections, helpful transportation videos, tour information, and recommended hotel offerings.