The International Society for Therapeutic Ultrasound (ISTU) is a non-profit organization founded in 2001 to increase and diffuse knowledge of therapeutic ultrasound to the scientific and medical community, and to facilitate the translation of therapeutic ultrasound techniques into the clinical area for the benefit of patients worldwide.
Registration opens December 1, 2019 for the Annual Symposium!
Join scientists, engineers, clinicians and industry from around the world as we come together in Gyeonju, Korea for the 20th Annual International Symposium for Therapeutic Ultrasound on Sunday, May 17 - Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
- December 1, 2019: Registration and Abstract System Opens
- January 27, 2020: Abstract Deadline (Oral and Posters)
- February 17, 2020: Regular Abstract Acceptance Notice
- February 29, 2020: Early Registration Deadline
- March 17, 2020: Deadline for Late-Breaking Abstracts (Posters Only)
- April 17, 2020: Late-Breaking Abstract Acceptance Notice (Posters Only)
Save the Date! ISTU 2021: Toronto
We are excited to announce that the 21st Annual International Symposium for Therapeutic Ultrasound will be held in Toronto, Canada on Sunday June 20 – Wednesday June 23, 2021.