The International Society for Therapeutic Ultrasound (ISTU) is a non-profit organization founded in 2001 to increase and diffuse knowledge of therapeutic ultrasound to the scientific and medical community, and to facilitate the translation of therapeutic ultrasound techniques into the clinical area for the benefit of patients worldwide.
Visit the Symposium website to Learn More.
Join scientists, engineers, clinicians and industry from around the world as we come together for the 20th Annual International Symposium for Therapeutic Ultrasound.
- February 17, 2020: The Abstract Deadline (Oral and Posters) has now passed. All students applying for Student Travel Awards must have submitted by this date.
- February 27, 2020: Regular Abstract Acceptance Notice and Student Award Notification Date
- February 29, 2020: Early Registration Deadline
- March 17, 2020: Deadline for Late-Breaking Abstracts (Posters Only)
- April 17, 2020: Late-Breaking Abstract Acceptance Notice (Posters Only)
Please note: All deadlines are Midnight, Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Save the Date! ISTU 2021: Toronto
We are excited to announce that the 21st Annual International Symposium for Therapeutic Ultrasound will be held in Toronto, Canada on Sunday June 20 – Wednesday June 23, 2021.