SAVE THE DATE! Join us for HIFUture on Friday, April 21, 2023
HIFUture registrations are now only available for Virtual Attendance (In-Person Attendance: Sold Out). Registration for Virtual Attendance for this event is open through the Annual Symposium Registration System.
This event will bring together clinicians, researchers, engineers and industrials involved in ultrasound treatments in France and abroad.
The symposium program will include presentations by clinical and academic leaders:
- On a prospective of therapeutic ultrasound with a special focus on the future of HIFU in Interventional Radiology
- On ultrasound physics and the most emblematic clinical applications in various specialties: Neurology, Gynecology, Musculoskeletal and Abdominal
- On the latest clinical innovations in therapeutic ultrasound and those to come soon in various medical specialties: Interventional Radiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Musculoskeletal, Gynecology and Cardiology
We are now pleased to unveil the program of HIFUture 2023, including:
- Interventional Radiology : Pr. Laurent MILOT (HCL, Lyon, France)
- Interventional Radiology : Pr. Afshin GANGI (CHRU, Strasbourg, France)
- Neurology : Pr. Alexandre CARPENTIER (APHP, Paris, France)
- Neurology : Pr. Nir LIPSMAN (Sunnybrook, Toronto, Canada)
- Digestive Surgery : Pr. Joan VIDAL-JOVE (Khuab Institut, Barcelona, Spain)
- Gynecology : Pr. Christopher LEES (Imperial College, London, UK)
- Gynecology : Dr. Charles-André PHILIP (HCL, Lyon, France)
- Cardiology : Pr. Emmanuel MESSAS (APHP, Paris, France)
The event will take place in person in the respect of sanitary conditions.
The presentations can also be followed remotely through their retransmission in virtual conference.
This day is open to the entire clinical, scientific and industrial community.
To participate to HIFUture 2023 : HIFUture2023
After the success of the 1st edition in 2021, we are waiting for you on April 21, 2023 for this 2nd edition, to write together a HIFUture.