ISTU 2022: Toronto
The 21st Annual International Symposium on Therapeutic Ultrasound is coming soon on June 7 - 10, 2022 at the University of Toronto! This year's Symposium will be a hybrid meeting ~ offering both virtual and in-person attendance for local participants and many from around the world that will be able to attend in person.
Given the uncertainty of future travel restrictions, we are offering the ability to convert your virtual registration to an in-person attendee at the early registration rate should your travel plans change after the early registration deadline.
Join scientists, engineers, clinicians and industry from around the world as we bring together the great minds leading the future of the field and highlight the diverse body of work by so many of our members.
- Attend sessions covering topics ranging from Thermal Therapy, Histotripsy to Immunotherapy and much more.
- Learn basic science and new developments of ultrasound therapy systems and applications in open discussions led by experts in the field concentrating on all the main areas of medical application.
- View scientific presentations and invited lectures, poster sessions, student awards and mentor sessions, and interesting workshops.
- Exchange ideas, collaborate and envision novel applications of therapeutic ultrasound.
- View the Draft ISTU 2022 Program
Further information about the conference, including information about Visa requirements, hotels and transportation, and social activities are available on the Symposium Website.
Late Breaking Abstract Submissions were due by 11:59pm PST on April 15, 2022. No submissions will be accepted after that date. The Scientific Committee will review the late-breaking abstracts and notification of acceptance or rejection will be made by email by May 1, 2022.
ISTU 2023: Lyon
We are excited to announce that we will be holding ISTU 2023 in Lyon on April 17 - 20, 2023.